Thursday, December 22, 2022

A Solid Day

I can only hope and pray my computer works right today. I don't know if the issue was the computer or the Blogger App. But I cleared formatting (that didn't work), rebooted (that didn't work), and cleared formatting again (that didn't work again). I tried deleting all the bad section and starting over (that did not work). In the past, I have occasionally had something like Reveal Codes pop up. I don't know what key I hit to make that happen. When I used to use Word Perfect, I often resorted to  Reveal Codes to straighten out messes. Somehow, some weird command would get lodged into the document and cause havoc. With Reveal Codes, you could find the command and delete it. But, I could not get Blogger's version of Reveal Codes to pop up. My frustration was huge. Anyway, enough of that.

Wednesday morning I was in the pool after the ladies water aerobics. Or was it before? I swam

  1,100 20:28
  250 for time 4:09
  50 back
  850
  total: 2,250 yards

At the gym, I had legs and light running on the program. My total running was 2.38 done in short shuffles before and after sets of squats. I did the 5 X 2 @ 80% of one rep max with 30 seconds rest between sets. Oddly, the set gets easier as it progresses. Then I walked for five minutes straight, after which I did 3 X 1 @ the same weight with 30 seonds rest. The second round does not get easier. That one pretty much finished me off. This was the first time I did the second round after the five minutes of rest. I plan to build it up by a rep or two per week until I hit eight reps, maybe more.

So it was a solid day. After all of that, I hung out with the cats. They like me tired. I kind of like me tired also. It makes lounging really nice. Thank you, Jesus, for a really nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment