Sunday, December 4, 2022

Give Me that Cookie Now

Friday morning, I drank coffee from my new mug and waited on a phone call. The call came in right on time. It was my Social Security appointment. Yeah, I am that age, about to start drawing. Retire? I am taking that one year at a time. Right now, I plan to keep working.

I also plan to keep working out. After my phone call, I dressed and headed out the door for some road work. Since I had that delay, I went out Money Road, 9.11 miles before I turned around. I was wanting to drive somewhere and do some exploring on foot. But I have a break coming soon, and that is at the top of my list. I actually have a list. My goal is to check them off one by one.

It was not a particularly strong run for run. Over the last two miles I walked a bit. When I made it home, I had 17.85 miles of running on my legs. It was 3:15, Penny was home, and she was ready to go to the parade. Yeah, that. I did it. Give me a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment