Monday, July 10, 2023

7/3 - 7/9

It was a reasonable week, better than the one before, at least in some ways. For some reason that I can no longer remember, I did not swim Monday. I did, however, run and lift. On the road I did 2.75 miles, and in the gym I did my push workout. 

Since Tuesday was the 4th, I counted it fortunate that I got what I got. I swam the little pool for 2,800 yards, and shuffled on the road for 1.75 miles. Yes, I ate way to much, but I did some work. 

Wednesday morning, I was back in the big pool for 2,600 meters. In the gym, Paul B and I worked legs.

Of late, Thursday has been my bicycle riding day. Yeah, once per week. I swam in the morning for 3,600 yards, and Forrest and I rode for 31.68 miles. Good day.

Of late, Friday has been my "long run day." I put that in quotation marks because my long runs are not long right now. But I have dreams: they will be long again. My "long run" was 5.14 miles which is the longest in-- I didn't take the time to look it up-- weeks, maybe a couple of months or more. There was a swim in the morning for 2,550 yards.

Saturday Paul B and I worked legs and did a streat workout. Then we swam. I did 1,400 yards and lifted again that evening.

For the week, I

  lifted weights four times,
  ran 11.51 miles,
  cycled 31.68 miles, and 
  swam 12, 028 meters

Those numbers were certainly better than the ones of the week before, but they are still short of where they need to be. There is only one more week to train for the Heart O' Dixie Triathlon, so I plan to bust it out in an all-out body blitz, runninlng, swimming, lifting, and cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment