Friday, October 15, 2021

MDCC Friday (Thursday) is another one of my busy days. I have most of the afternoon off, but I go back to work at night. So to keep the day from being too busy, I don't even try to get to the pool. I do a run and go to Plate City. Plus prepare for class and try to rest and pet cats and hydrate.

I only ran 1.61 miles. The hard three of the match race plus the .83 that I shuffled home left my legs wobbly tired. Then at the gym I did squats. So Thursday I was tipping around like an old man. Oh, I forgot, I am an old man. Well, I was tipping around like an old man whose legs were tired and sore.

At Plate City, I did bench presses. The shoulder is about 1.5% better. Sigh. At least we are headed in the right direction. We are just headed there slowly. I pressed

  15 X 45
  10 X 67
  15 X 100
  12 X 110
  10 X 120
  6 X 130
  4 X 135

Notice that I keep easing the weight up. I will, by the grace of God, get back to where I was, physically and spiritually. Thank you, Jesus, for that hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment