Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Three on a Hard Day

At work, I have two easy days and two hard days. On Mondays and Wednesdays I only teach two classes and they are the ones I have been teaching for twenty years. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, however, I have five and on Thursday my fifth class meets only once per week which means three hours. It's tough, yeah, almost like having a real job.

So getting three workouts on Monday and Wednesday is not trick. Rarely, however, do I pull it off on Tuesday and Thursday. I did yesterday, Tuesday, and I am proud of that. First, I went to the pool where I didn't do much. I swam

1,200 23:58
brick kick
50 easy :56
50 back 1:13
25/25 breast/free 1:02
total: 1,350 yards
 
My shoulder did not like the breast. Go figure. My teres something (major or minor) did not appreciate the out sweep the breast stroke takes before the pull. So it looks like I will not be doing anymore breast stroke for a while.

At home, I went for a shuffle down on the river trail. My legs are still a bit flat so I only did 2.04 miles. Then at Plate City I did pulls on the chest supported row machine and the lat pull down. It was dark when I finished and Pee Wee was happy.

It was a good day, yeah. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment