Monday, June 3, 2019

5/27 - 6/2

What a week. Chicot week. I will only tell a little about that in this post. I will do a separate post on the big swim.

Monday, I swam 2,500 meters and ran 7.17 miles. Tuesday, I swam 2,200 and ran nothing. Wednesday I swam 2,000 and ran 7.31. Do you see a pattern here?

Wednesday left me pretty tired. Thursday I swam only 1,300 and instead a the short run I had planned, I took a nap instead. I also went to bed early that night and slept well. Penny took Friday off work and we both slept in until about 8:00.

We left for Lake Village around 2:00 p.m. We ate at Foxx's Pizza with the Johnsons, and Penny and I were both in bed early. Saturday, I swam from the Lake Chicot State Park to Ditch Bayou. That was 12.75 miles of swimming, or 20,514 meters. I'll give the details tomorrow.

For the week, I

did no weightlifting or other forms of cross training,
ran 14.45 miles,
swam 28,714 meters.

That is my biggest swim week of the year. I was very tired and a bit sore Sunday. A long nap in the afternoon helped all of that out. Now I am looking forward to a short swim today.

That you, Jesus, for giving a good week and a great day on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment