Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tuesday

Tuesday, I didn't do much. I'm not sure why. Yes I am. I was tired. I started out with a swim, meeting John at the pool. That first work out went went like this:

1,700 37:51 (2:13)
8 X 50 @ 1:21
200 small paddles
4 X 50 @ 1:21
200 small paddles
total: 2,700 meters

That was a pretty decent swim although a little short. I was thinking of a trainer ride, but musing on it was as far as I got. I took a couple of naps instead. I did go to Plate City but did little there. On the bench, I pressed

10 X 95
5 X 115
5 X 120
5 X 125
5 X 130

I also did a couple of sets of leg curls. For several weeks now I have been having some issues with my left hamstring. I though some gentle full range of motion strength work might help. What I have been doing is not working. I felt no pain or discomfort while I did two sets of light (25 pounds) sets at ten reps each. Tomorrow will tell if that easy word stimulated the muscle enough to possible generate some healing/rebuilding. It has been bothering me since I felt a little pull while doing a heavy set of dead lifts. 

Thank the Lord, I have been able to continue training.

No comments:

Post a Comment