Thursday, July 8, 2021

John's record this week is:

   Monday - no show

   Tuesday - on time

   Wednesday - no show

   Thursday - 27 minutes late

I am ahead of myself. Today's blog is only about Wednesday. I showed up and slogged through a tough swim practice. Actually, the practice was not so tough. I just did not feel like swimming. That happens sometimes. When you are alone, those days are really difficult. I swam 

   100 picked up money

   1,000 

   5 X 100 @ 2:25

   500 small paddles

   12 X 100 @ 2:30 medium paddles (I was just trying to get some distance in at     this point. The quality was not there.)

   2 X 50 easy

   7 X 100 @ 2:45 (slow and lazy)

   2 X 50 easy

   total: 4,200 meters.

After lunch I did a shuffle, my first of the week. Yeah, it has been like that. I went 2.13 miles at a pace many can walk at.

Later, at Plate City, I did my first pull workout of the week. I went light to keep with my wimpy training. At least I was doing something. Thank you, Jesus, for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment