Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Like John

I didn't tell you, but John was on time Monday. That usually means that he misses entirely the next day. This time it meant that me missed entirely the next day. He did not call, did not write, did not send a carrier pigeon. It's like he has to make up for it. He has never been on time two days in a row. Never. Me, I swam 

2 X 50 picking up money

950 20:43

4 X 50 80%

500

2 X 50 80%

400 8:01

500 80%

150 easy 

total: 2,450

I did run, shuffle that is. Since I did not run Monday, I decided to do like John and make up for it. I shuffled 5.52 miles, which apparently goes for a good run nowadays with me.

Yes, I went to Plate City. I did my main moves like usual, but I cut down on the assistance work. I might do traps with legs tonight, but basically I am finished with upper body for the week.

So I had a good day, a good training one. I did all three workouts, but my yardage in the pool was down, my poundage in the gym was down, and my aggravation with John was up. What else is new? Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment