Monday, February 4, 2019

1/28 - 2/3

If you are wondering where I have been, I left my power cord at work over the weekend so I have not been able to post like I wanted to. Just the numbers:

Monday I swam 3,600 yards and lifted weights.

Tuesday I swam 4,150 yards and lifted weights.

Wednesday I swam 3,300 yards, lifted weights, and shuffled .77 of a mile. 

Thursday I swam 3,200 and lifted weights. 

Friday I did my long swim, 7,500 yards straight in 2:10:57. Later in the day, I lifted weights.

Saturday, I lifted weights, swam 4,500 yards, and shuffled .92 of a mile.

I planned to swim Sunday morning because they are supposed to have drained the pool at 3:00 pm. But Saturday night, something felt uncomfortable in my right arm so I took that as a warning not to swim.

For the week, I

swam 23,809 meters,

lifted weights six times, and 

shuffled 1.69 miles. I also put in few minutes on the exercise bike. That is real training right there. This week, I will miss it. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment