Monday, February 11, 2019

2/4 - 2/10

The week was much different with the pool at Twin Rivers being closed. Monday we, Trevor and I, hit the weights. Tuesday, I was able to go to Cleveland and see our grandchildren. While there I hit DSU, so the old gang, and swam 3,100 yards. I also did some shuffling. Wednesday was more weights, and Thursday it was back to DSU for more shuffling and more swimming.

Friday I lifted alone, but Saturday Trevor and I both hit the weights a long time. After the session, I shuffled for the third time of the cycle. In all, I 

swam = 4,889 meters.
lifted weights four times,
and shuffled 3.72 miles.

That is quite a drop from last week, but I did a little more running, and still managed a fair amount of lifting. I gained some weight, but according to how my pants fit, it was not fat. Plate City was improved, and there are more upgrades in the works.

Now the pool has reopened, but the issue of the swimming lessons is a new challenge that will remain for the next six weeks. What will the next six days hold? Lots of training and some good study, I pray. Thank you, Lord, for as much as I got and the health and hope to get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment