Monday, February 25, 2019

2/18 - 2/24

It was an interesting week although not a big training one. I only swam three times, Monday for 2,742 meters, Tuesday for 3,656, and Thursday for 5,209. I missed Wednesday due to some sort of physical attack I had. Friday we traveled to Little Rock for Trevor's strongman contest. I contemplated getting up a little early and either running or lifting or swimming. I did none of the above but drank coffee and took it easy instead.

I only ran twice, Monday morning before daylight for 2.01 miles and Wednesday afternoon for 2.12. The attack started as I was cooling down after the Wednesday run.

I only lifted one time due to the attack, the rain, and the trip. The rain was relentless and really messed up our lifting. But still I consider the week a mild success. The totals are

swimming - 11,607 meters
lifting - one time
running - 4.13 miles.

Now I have five weeks to get ready for my meet on the coast. I am in pretty good shape now, but I need to work on my speed. With the babies in the pool, I feel a little constrained about fast swimming. But, all I can do is all I can do.

Thank you, Jesus, for last week and the one stretching out before us. Help us all to make it count in all the ways that are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment