Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Good While it Lasted

Monday I only did one workout: a run, but it was a fairly long one. Tuesday I did two. Or was it one?

This brings up the question I have had before: when I run on the treadmill between sets at Plate City, is that one workout or two? Being all jammed together into one session, suggests it is one workout. But being seperate things, endurance and strength, suggests two workouts.

I suppose done that way, it is one workout with two aims. I did push and pull on the weights since I missed lifted Monday. Because I had the return of JSS, I went really light on the bench press, going only up toe 55 pounds. What!?!?! Yeah, 55 pounds might not be much, but it is better than a poke in the eye. 

On the treadmill, I shuffled 2.4 miles. I think I did five runs, or shuffles, between benching, doing the chest-supported row, and hitting the speed bag. Yeah, I had a circuit going, kind of fun. Then it was time to go in and leave Pee Wee alone. But it was good while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment