Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Long Day, Short Post

Monday morning I was at the pool. I swam 250 yards then had to get out for necessary business. I got back in and swam 400 straight. After that, I swam 3 X 50 for a total of 800 yards. Then it was time to get out, go home, and get ready for work.

At work, a whole lot of my students were missing in action. What the heck? They are missing some valuable instruction on final exams. In Film as Literature, we watched our final movie and had an encouraging discussion on the film we had just viewed.

Since Monday is my long day, I did not run until after 5:00. It is dark now at 5:00 o'clock. I went 3.34 miles in the anonymity of the night. I like that. My legs felt OK after last week's big numbers, but I still felt hung over in terms of general energy and drive. I really didn't want to run.

No, I did not attempt the gym. I'm lazy like that. When I got home after the run, it was time for some relaxation. Thank God for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment