Saturday, November 5, 2022

Lazy like That

Friday, Daniel and I were supposed to do breakfast at Acey's. He cancelled, however, and that meant I hung around the house and drank the coffee pot dry. I had not done that in a while. Eventually I went out and secured my bride and newer phone. She had an I Phone 5. Yeah, were are untechy like that. 

Then I took a little run, just a little one. My legs did not want anymore than the 1.58 miles I gave them. They had had a pretty hard week with lifing heavy Monday, and an 11.6 mile run in the hills Tuesday.

After lunch, my thoughts turned to lifting and swimming. There is an old saying about the road to hell. Remember? It is paved with good intentions. I never went beyond thoughts, intentions, Friday to do more than my little run. I just did not. I am sometimes lazy like that. That's OK. I needed a little rest, some freshness for Saturday. How will it go? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment