Thursday, November 24, 2022

Three Cylinders and Hail State

Wednesday I was hitting on all three cylinders. I opened the day with the pool where I swam

1,000
3 X 50 back
total: 1,150 yards

That 1,000 was my longest straight swim since probably September. Sigh.

I went home, ate breakfast, drank coffee, and enjoyed cats. Then I blogged and watched YouTube videos before going out to run some errands. After that, it was time for a short shuffle. I did 3.14 miles which gave me 23 and change for the week. That is a daily average of over seven miles per day. Not bad for an old man. Only if they were not at such a slow pace.

Wednesday, I made it to Plate City Gym for the first time this week at about 4:00 p.m. This is usually my leg day. Not this time. Since I had not done anything, I did both my push and pull workout. And since I am going for big running mileage this week, I will save the gym legs until Saturday. 

Right now, I am enjoying coffee and everytime I get up, I do something to prepare for my journey. Journey? Yeah, read about it tomorrow. For now, enjoy your Thanksgiving and Hail State.

No comments:

Post a Comment