Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Up Early

I did, I rose not too early but just early enough to get a swim in before work. I only did 600 yards, and I did them the easiest way possible. But I did them. This time, I hope, I am rebuilding without any more setbacks. I'm always hoping that, but this time if it doesn't work, I am in trouble for my swim meets this spring and summer.

The roadwork was short because Saturday's run was long. Trying to recover from that will take probably another day. I did 2.12 miles and then rested some. Later, I went to the City. It was dark by then and when it started raining, I delighted in the sound of the precipitation hitting the metal roof. Like my Fridays off, that never gets old. 

I did my push workout, being gentle on the shoulder. By gentle, I mean light and slow. Also, I did some speed bag work and finished with 3:00 on the Skierg. In addition to that, I unboxed the new heavy bag. The old one hung outdoors at the old Plate City and as a result, took rain inside the bag causing it to pack very hard in the bottom and be extremely loose at the top. The new bag will spend its life under a roof, and its life should be longer than mine so I did not mind the expense. I'll need help getting it up, and I have already contacted Simon about that. We should get it Wednesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment