Monday, June 21, 2021

6/14 - 6/20

I did well and poorly at the same time last week. I fell off a cliff in my roadwork, but swam a lot and swam well. Monday I stroked 3,450 yards in the little pool and lifted weights. I chose not to run in part because I didn't want to push things. I was tired. 

Tuesday I swam 4,000 meters in the big pool. Later I did big lifting. But again, I cooled my heals after the second workout and did not attempt the third. Wednesday I was back in the little pool for 4,650 yards. However, I neither ran nor lifted weights.

Thursday I busted out 4,450 yards and lifted weights. Friday, Penny, Andrea, and Caitlin and I went to Jackson so I did no training unless you count the massive eating I did at Berry's. Saturday, I was back on track. At the little pool, I did my first straight swim in a while and went for 6,300 yards. At home, I lifted big then went out for my only run of the week, a short 1.62 miles.

For the week, I 

ran a whopping 1.62 miles,

lifted weights four times, and

swam 21,228 meters.

That was a good week in the gym and a good one in the water. I had little energy or interest in running. I am not sure why. Maybe next week. Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment