Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Deal with It

I waited until 10:00 to swim trying to make concessions to John. Anything else was too early. Then he could not do that. So I had to swim in the little pool, not wanting that much sun exposure. Today he insists we swim at 10:00 in the big pool. No problem for him. He treads water wearing a T-shirt and a cap. John is not happy unless I am making concessions to him. It would be one thing if it was five days out of six. But it is six days out of five. Every. Single. Day. I guess I am too nice. I'm about ready to tell him, "This is what I am doing. Deal with it." I think I will tell him that today.

I swam

2,000 37:35

10 X 50 @ 1:30

400 large paddles 6:58

3 X 50 @ 1:30

400 large paddles  7:06

total: 3,450 yards = 3,153 meters.

I mowed on Monroe. Fun. Then I hung out with Pee Wee and lifted at Plate City. I pushed two sets of decline bench press, two sets of flats, and two sets of incline bench press. I did a little bit of other stuff and then went inside. I found Mississippi  State on the TV. They were playing Notre Dame in the third game of the Super Regionals for a chance to go to the College World Series. They won.  Praise God. That was a nice cap for the day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment