Friday, September 2, 2022

Easy on the Legs

By Thursday morning, my early morning activities had caught up with me. I did, however, get up and swim anyway. We, Vicki and I, did

  500 warm up
  3 X 300 with a floating 100
    1 - 6:48
    2 - 6:36
    3 - 6:37
  100 100 cool down
  total: 1,500 meters

After work, I went home and waited for a Commonwealth reporter to come by. He had contacted me about an interview. He showed up at 2:00 and we went to Plate City to talk. I think he is writing something about physical fitness and he wanted to know my typical routine and what advice I had for people who are not in shape but want to change their condition.

Later, Vicki came by and did legs. I worked pull and finished with 12:00 minutes on the stationary bicycle. So I took it easy on the legs in anticipation of what I like to do on Fridays. You know. If you don't, stay tuned and I will write about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment