Tuesday, September 13, 2022

PC Moves Ahead

Monday after work, I went straight to the hardware store (now also a woodyard) on Park Avenue and bought some 2 X 4s. Five bucks a piece!!!!!!!!! How can anyone build anything now?!?!?! I only purchased five so I did not have to rob anything. But it was still a hit. 

A couple of months back, Simon put me up two sections of wall on the open side of Plate City. Finally I am doing my work, adding some 2 X 4s to mount some plate holders. Also I want to get a couple of bars off the floor. It's going to be palace, trust me, palace.

While I was out there, I did leg day. Since I am racing running 300 Oaks Saturday, I wanted to get in my heavy leg work Monday so I could get some sort of recovery going before the race rolls around.

Between sets of squats, I measured, cut, and nailed. One piece of hardware I need is still on the road between here and California. Despite that, however, I was still able to get a few plates off the floor. It's looking better and getting gooder. I'm so excited to go out there everyday that I almost pee my pants. Pee Wee does pee when I arrive. He loves it when I am there. It's our time together.

Pictures will come soon and maybe a video. That would be better. And I shuffled 1.55 miles. Good day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment