Thursday, September 1, 2022

Too Stuborn to Stop

Where?

Busy. I have a job. But I am back now, back to tell you about all the fun I have been having this week.

Monday I got up and went to the pool. Vicki met me there and we swam 1,700. I think it was a straight swim, but I don't have my training log in front of me. I am dependent, right now, on Garmin Connect. Yes, Garmin Connect can and did confirm that it was a straight swim. I worked until 4:00 and then went home and ran 3.72 miles. No, I did not go to the gym. I was wore. How about that for a new phrase? I was wore. 

Tuesday morning I met Big Tyler at the pool, and we swam 

  100 (then T showed up)
  1,500
  200 for time 3:53.6
  200 cool down
  total: 2,000 meters

That afternoon, I ran 8.9 miles. Yeah, I was wore. 

Wednesday morning I met Vicki at the pool for another easy swim. For me, it was 1,800 non-stop. That afternoon, I went to Plate City. Pee Wee was beside himself. I did push, legs, and some light treadmill running (2.01). 

So there you have it, what I have been up to for the past three days. I am training, especially on the road. And I am proud of myself for getting up three (now four) mornings in a row, although my distances in the water aren't that good right now. But I am out there too stuborn to stop. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment