Monday, October 17, 2022

10/10 - 10/16

I had a pretty good training week and Simon and I finished the latest improvements to Plate City last week. It is palace. Monday I started with 1,250 yards in the little pool. In the afternoon, I shuffled 2.65 miles and then lifted at the ever-improving City.

Tuesday I was back in the pool for 1,300 yards. On the road, I did 2.7. At the city, I was good for a nice pull workout.

Wednesday I continued my early morning ways wtih 1,200 yards. On the road, I ran for 5.11. At the gym, I alternated squats with speed bag work. Yeah, it was good.

Thursday, I hit the water for 1,150 yards. Then I went to the City for some light jogging on the treadmill between sets of the overhead press. Yeah, I mixed it up some on my push workout.

You know Friday is my big run day. I did one that has been in my mind and in a couple of notebooks for a few years now. I went west on Highway 82 and turned south onto County Road 144. That put in on gravel and in the midst of Delta farmland on roads I had seldom driven and never run. I did not know how far this run would be, but that only added to the advednture. The trip was 17.06 miles of which I ran 15.05. That was a good workout, a good trip, and a good time.

Saturday, I felt like doing little. Usually I have a hangover from a really long run. I did lift some, but even there I cut things back.

For the week, I

  swam 4,472 meters,
  skiergged 1:30,
  lifted weights five times, and
  ran 28.17 miles

Not bad. Pretty good. Not great. A week to be thankful for. I am. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment