Tuesday, October 11, 2022

In Class

It's Tuesday morning, and I am in Beginning English. O'Ryan just told us about his ride in the Delta Epic Bicycle Race. It sounded interesting, challenging, and fun. I'm proud of him. He did the 300 miles in 24 hours and raised $780 for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi. I'm proud of him. Did I mention that I am proud of him?Good job, O'Ryan.

I have a big day planned. There is so much for me to do that I filled out a 3 X 5 index cards of chores I need to accomplish. Some of that stuff involves Plate City. I hope Simon is over there now.

On the training front, I have a session planned at the City and one planned on the road. The one at the City is big. The one on the road is small. But they are all important. 

That about covers everything I want to talk about concerning my plans. I prefer to talk about what I did instead of what I plan to do. Since I already wrote about what I did yesterday, this blog post is coming to an end. See you tomorrow when I tell you about how it went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment