Sunday, October 23, 2022

Short Saturday

Saturday was not a productive day for me. I wrote a little bit, drank coffee, and spent time with CC. Eventually I went out for a short suffle. I only went 2.13 miles in part because 13.03 on Friday was a big run. Besides the distance, I climbed 673 feet. Huh? My watch measures the elevation gain I make on my runs. That run was designed to have a lot of climbing in it. For a Mississippi Delta boy, 673 feet is a lot of up. So my Saturday run was not much. 

I had scheduled a big time at Plate City, but I forgot about a family get together in the early evening. Thus there was no second workout for either the upper body or the lower body. Sigh. It happens sometimes. Well, that means I will be a little more fresh next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment