Monday, October 10, 2022

10/3 - 10/9

The second full week of October was a pretty good one for training. Monday I started with three workouts. They weren't big ones, but three on a Monday is a big deal to me. I swam 1,150 yards before work. After work, I ran 2.6 miles then lifted at the City.

Tuesday I swam 1,050 and ran 2.63 miles. I followed that up Wednesday with our Center run for 2.95 miles and some hard quarter miles in there. Then I shuffled home for another 1.89. That gave me 4.84 for the day. I followed all of that up with some leg work and pull work at Plate City.

Thursday I swam 1,350 yards and ran a short and slow 1.24. Friday, however, I travelled to Jeff Busby State Park and summitted Little Mountian two times and ran a total of 10.02 miles. 

Saturday I met Tyler at the pool and swam 1,400 yards. Later in the day I ran an easy 1.31 miles and lifted lightly at the City. 

For the week, I

  ran 20.68 miles,
  lifted weights three times, and
  swam 4,522 meters

In second thought, maybe it wasn't such a good week. The running volume was a little low. I did, however, have some quality on Wednesday, and some serious hill training on Friday. So there was that. The swimming volume was really low. I'm working on it. At least I did swim four times. I'll shoot for five times this week and a little more each session. There is always hope for better training in the future. Thank you for that, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment