Monday, October 24, 2022

10/17 - 10/23

It wasn't a strong week of training. Monday I did nothing. We had Over 60s and that always makes it difficult if not impossible to train since I work unitl 4:00. There is no way I can eat all of that fish and come home and run or lift. Never gunna happen.

Tuesday I ran 2.82 miles and did a light push and pull workout. Why light? I have been suffering from JSS for the past couple of weeks. What is JSS? you ask. It is Janky Shoulder Syndrome. I fell awhile back causing my left shoulder to jank up. The right one seems to not want to be outdone by the left one. 

Wednesday morning I went to the pool. The left shoulder really bothered me. My Teres Major or Minor must have been damaged in the fall because it did not like pulling water. In the gym, it does not like the reverse fly although I can do the chest-supported row with no issues. We ran the Wellness Wednesday thing. I did five fast quarters, but they weren't fast. On the way home, I shuffled another 2.27 miles giving me 5.31 for the day.

The spirit of laziness gripped me Thursday. Doing nothing, however, sometimes is a pretty good thing. Seeing how I had a big run planned for Friday, my conscience bothered me none to sit around and watch the Paul Finebaum Show.

I went to the Big Black River boat ramp Friday morning and ran up and down that hill three times. Doing a tad extra, I got 13.03 miles for the day with 673 feet of climbing. That was enough.

Saturday, I missed calculated and forgot about a family social event. I ran and easy 2.3 miles, but had no time to lift which I like to do on Saturdays. Well, it could have been worse.

For the week, I

  swam 137 meters, 
  ran 23.29 miles,
  skiergged 1:45 minutes, and
  lifted weights two times

At least it was a good week running wise. My run endurance is coming up and the long runs are not so hard now. Maybe this week I can get all the numbers up where they need to be. Praise God that I can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment