Thursday, October 13, 2022

Advice Needed

Wednesday was another good one on the training front. I went to the pool again before work and swam 1,200 yards. After work, I had to go to the tooth dentist which meant we cancelled our Wellness Wednesday run. Too bad. I had plans.

After the tooth dentist, Simon was there finishing up. He hung my bicycle, and the speed bag, and finished some painting on the house. I started punching it. I had lost some, but I will get it back. In short, the latest improvements to the gym are finished. I will post a video soon.

When Simon left, I went out for some road work. Since my shoes are bad, I ran slowly for 5.11 miles. I did a lot of zigging and zagging and was never more than .9 of a mile from home and never ran anything twice. Yeah, I'm good like that.

No, that didn't end the day. I went to Plate City and worked legs. I even worked the speed bag some more. By the time I was finished, it was dark and time to go inside and work. I spent the rest of the evening doing school work. Thanks to our mandated trip to the coast, I am still behind. I might never catch up. Oh well, it's not about the students anyway. It's about the bosses. And for the bosses, it's about trying to fill our lives up with more things to do. 

By the way, I need some advice. The school is supposed to reimburse us $7.00 for our meals. I am tempted to spend the money. My better judgment tells me I should invest it. What do you think I should do? Answer in the comments below, and I will greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment