Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Only Two

I only got two workouts yesterday. OK, shoot me. I rose kinda early and went to the pool. My shoulder got a little wonky, however, so I only swam 1,050. Then I went to work. Yes, I got off early, but I saw an old friend on my ride home so I stopped and visited with him a while. Then I went home and lounged. I'm good at that. Lounging. It's one of my talents.

I did get out and run. Like yesterday, I went short, 2.63 miles, and I even carried the two pound hand weights with me to add some aerobics to my arm muscles. But when I finished the run, I heard some cornbread in the refrigerator calling my name. It wanted to be crumpled up in a glass with some whey protein powder and some milk. It was so good, I did it twice. And the cats were also calling my name. We hung out while I studied for class the next day. Sigh. I work a lot more hours than the administration thinks I do. But thank you, Jesus, that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment