Thursday, October 6, 2022

Friday?

The weekend starts today at 1:30. Yeah, I'm blessed like that. Right now, I'm trying to decide where I am going to run. Friday. Should I drive somewhere like Jeff Busby State Park and run up Little Mountain? Or go to Carroll County and run myriads of hills? Or maybe I can run from the house, go out Money Road or even go out 82 and run some gravel off it. 

Usually I think about these things until something grabs me. I also look at Google Maps. Sometimes a road will jump out at me. I might have to drive somewhere, but so what. Jeff Busby is calling me, faintly. I'll give them all a chance to call me. There are roads around JB so I can get in some intensity going up the mountain (hill really) and then hit the gravel roads for some volume. If I do that, I get to see some new territory. That always gives me some joy.

If something does not jump up, that will be it. Jeff Busby.

No comments:

Post a Comment