Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Two Days in a Row

I had another good training day Tuesday. I swam before work 1,300 yards. I did it all straight, but I mixed in some back at the end. I went 1,225 freestyle then rolled over on my back for the last 75.

After work, Simon was there when I got home. He had painted the entire exterior of Plate City the same color as the house. It looks like palace. I went out there for my second weight session of the week while he was still working. I had a massive pull session while Simon worked and got some things done on the gym. Plate City is the bomb. Be on the lookout for new videos.

Yes, I went out for a little shuffle and lasted for 2.7 miles. My shoes are pretty much gone. I am going to have to replace them soon, like today. That's OK. Thank you, Jesus, for needing new shoes. And thank you for three workouts two days in a row. Now if I can make that three.

No comments:

Post a Comment