Monday, February 3, 2020

1/27 - 2/2

I had another strong week of training, but I am realizing that I am deficient in at least one area. I have not had a long, continuous swim since January the 20th. I don't have time to go really long in the morning before work. About two hours is all I can get in then. I'll have to come up with something. The way I got a long one in the 20th was John was out almost that whole week, and I swam in the afternoon.

Monday I swam 4,318 meters and ran 8.13 miles. I also hit the gym for some bench pressing and rotator cuff work. Tuesday I swam 4,410 meters, shuffled 3.62 miles, and did more weight training.

Wednesday I swam 4,638 meters, ran 3.22 miles, and hit the legs at Plate City.
Thursday the water was good for 5,186 meters, and the road felt my feet for 5.21 miles.

Friday I met John again at the pool early to swim and did 4,684 meters. I did not run, but I hit the gym pretty hard working on the upper back. Saturday, I swam again and thought I should hit the 50s since they have been a bit neglected of late. I swam a warm up, twelve 50s, worked on dive starts, and did a kick set. I also lifted, hitting the farmer's walk, the log press, and legs.

For the week, I

lifted weight six times,
rode the exercise bike 2:30,
swam 25,658 meters, and
ran 20.18 miles.

That makes four straight 20/20 weeks. Praise God for that and so many more of His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment