Monday, February 24, 2020

2/17 - 2/23

It was a strange week in that I did a little more running than last week, but not much. I did, however, swim a lot. Monday I started with a 5,049 meter swim. Due to working late and long, I did not shuffle but I hit the gym with vigor.

Tuesday I swam 4,410 meters and since I had to go to Twin Rivers to get out of the cold rain, I shuffled a mere 1,77 miles. I find it extremely trying to do miles on the dreadmill. I lifted while I was there so I did three workouts, but not big ones.

Wednesday I swam 3,815 meters, ran 3.03 miles, and did legs at Plate City. Thursday, John and I swam after lunch and I got 7,400 yards (6,763 meters) for my first long swim in a while. The fatigue of the early mornings and the long swim caused me to spend the rest of the day on the couch. 

Friday I swam 4,319 meters, ran 9.25 miles, and lifted at Plate City. Saturday, I lifted only, but set a couple of strongman records.

For the week, I

ran a mere 14.05 miles,
swam a solid 24,356 meters, and
lifted five times.

Thank you, Jesus, for good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment