Monday, February 17, 2020

2/10 - 2/16

I had a de-load two weeks ago in the pool and gym. This week I had a de-load on the road. It is almost like you don't have to plan these because life take care of them for you. Monday I had a good swim and I lifted weights but I did not run. I think fatigue was the reason but I really do not remember.

Tuesday I had a decent swim and a tiny run, 1.15 miles. I did that on the dreadmill at Twin Rivers. The monsoons have been really bad this winter. I did a little lifting there also.

Wednesday I swam but did not run or lift. The kidney stone week hit me pretty hard with lots of lost sleep. I just could not go. Thursday I swam well, did my "long run" of the week with 6.41 miles, and even lifted. 

Friday I did it all in moderation. For me, moderation means I am off my game, something is wrong. I swam, lifted weights, and shuffled 2.83 miles from Acey's Store to Hillbilly Heaven. Saturday I did a mini shuffle of 1.34 miles in Jackson while Penny shopped.

For the week, I

ran 11.73 miles (The horror! The horror!),
swam 19,466 meters, and
lifted four times.

Now I hope I can get back to Senior Olympics and Chicot Challenge training. Thank you, Jesus, for some training in difficult times.

No comments:

Post a Comment