Saturday, February 22, 2020

Early Friday

John called me at 3:27 a.m. Friday morning. He really trusts my sanctification doesn't he. He said he was on the way to the pool.

Yes, I got up, got ready, and got there. I suppose it would have been a good opportunity to bust out another big one, but I was tired from Thursday's 7,400 and from getting up early every morning except Thursday. I swam

brick kick
2,100 44:28
4 X 50
100 small paddles
600 back 13:16
300 medium paddles
200 25/25 free/back
6 X 50 long paddles
25
brick kick
300 medium paddles
total: 4,725 yards = 4,319 meters

I went home, ate breakfast, and went back to bed. Yes, I slept. 

When I got up, I wrote a blog post and then went for a run. It was cold, very cold, and I shuffled for 9.25 miles. Then I ate warmed up peas with oatmeal and whey protein for lunch. Then I lounged with River for a couple of hours before going to Plate City Gym. 

There I went light on everything. I did benches with the Swiss bar, did seated rows, lat pull downs, and the log press. That made three workouts for the day. After all that, I took protein and a bath. When Penny came home, we went to the Crystal Grill, and I ate the beef liver with a baked potato and a Greek salad. 

It was a good day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment