Sunday, February 16, 2020

Still Looking

I've been looking for a long swim. I did not find it any this week. Friday morning, John and I met at 6:25, later than usual, to try to get a longer swim in. I got

3,100 1:00:52
16 X 50 medium paddles @ 1:16
600 small paddles
300 long paddles
500 9:39
total: 5,300 yards = 4,844 meters

That was not a bad practice, but not much longer than if we came in at our regular time. It was nice, however, to sleep two and a half hours longer.

I did Plate City second, because Penny and I were scheduled to go to Hillbilly Heaven that night, and I knew I would get out of the truck and run at least part of the way. I did pulls, seated rows, lat pull downs, Swim Pulls, and dumbbell curls. Maybe next week I can get back to some heavy work at the gym.

I got out at Acey's Store and shuffled 2.83 miles to HBH. It wasn't a big day, but not a bad one either. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment