Friday, November 5, 2021

Down to Two

Thursday I did only two workouts, but that is OK. I ran for the 32nd day in a row. That is a new record for me. Yes, I still believe in rest and in the Sabbath. But I am in the early stages of training for something that is going to require the utmost of durability and fitness. I think a streak is part of the program to get me there. My easy days are still very easy giving me rest, active rest. Thursday was an easy day, and I shuffled a slow 1.81 miles. 

At Plate City, Pee Wee chewed on stuff while I bench pressed

  15 X 50
  10 X 72
  17 X 100
  14 X 110
  12 X 120
  9 X 130

I also did two set of seated dips and some corator tuff stuff. I wanted to swim, but I have the night class, and I needed to study. The semester is almost over. Wow. Time flies. Soon I will be out to train like a madman. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment