Monday, November 1, 2021

HOD 14

It was a good week, yeah. I started by swimming 2,000 yards, running 5.44 miles, and lifting weights Monday. Not bad.

Tuesday I continued with a 1,350 yard swim, 2.04 mile run, and some more weight work at the gym.

Wednesday was the match race with Mary Payton. Despite the fact that I dropped my time by minutes, at the turn around she was closer than ever. She is truly frightening. I swam 2,100 yards but gave in to laziness and did not lift.

Thursday, I shuffled an easy 2.26 mile and lifted some weights. With my night class, I did not feel like making the crammed effort of getting in a swim.

Friday was all about spending time on the feet. I ran and walked (and peed) 15.85 miles. The breakdown was 12.0 running and 3.85 walking.

Saturday I did a short 1,200 at the pool. I wanted to watch football. I also hit the road for 2.27 miles. and hit the weights for pull on upper body and squats on lower body.

Sunday I did a simple 1.63  miles before going to John's Halloween party. It was nice as Igor crawled into my lap and stayed there for a good thirty or forty minutes. When Penny wanted to leave, I had to make Igor move and he fussed. 

For the week, I

swam 6,073 meters,
lifted weights five times, and 
ran 30.09 miles.

Hey, that's pretty good running miles right there, pretty good. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment