Saturday, November 20, 2021

More Plate City


Big things are happening at Plate City. OK, although the video is a bit cryptic, I will go ahead and spill the beans. I am having a wall installed. 

Huh, a wall? 

Yeah, just one.

Why?

Why what, a wall or one wall?

Both.

I'll answer. A wall because one) I can. Two) I need it. First, I am plan to install a big TV on the wall so I can watch the games on Saturday. Right now, I work out on Saturdays, and I am in constant tension when I do. What is happening in the game? Plus it will make it easier to do trainer work on my bicycle. Sitting an a bicycle in one spot and pedaling for an hour can be is a bit boring. Second, I need to hang some of the bars that currently cover the floor and make working out in the dark out there a bit hazardous. And third, I plan to bolt in some plate holders and do away with one or two or three of my plate trees thus creating more room and more safety.

OK, I get it. But why just one wall?

First, this one wall is going to hit my fishing bait fund up pretty hard so I can only do one. Second, I like the open air. I like working out at night and seeing the moon shine between the branches of the huge oaks that populate our neighbors' yards. I would never want it completely closed in. Now that I am in the process, however, I can foresee the time that I will do the opposite wall and have two walls closed in with both ends open.

Wow. I see. When can I come over and work out?

Let me check the football schedules today, and I'll get back with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment