Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Another Cancelled Training Session

I missed another training day, and I don't know if I want to talk about it or not. I had several important errands to run before I could shake lose. First I had to pay the utility bill. Then I went by Barry Brewer's to check on the T-shirts, but he wasn't in. After that, I thought it prudent and the adult thing to do to take our tax stuff over to the CPA. I am a champion procrastinator and should have done this long ago.

Once past all of this, I loaded the dogs and headed to the pond. Then something happened, and I had to turn around and head back home. I'll tell you about it later, but right now it is too intense for me even to write. Anyway, I am not going to DSU tonight. At least that is the plan now. Instead, I hope to go the the pond and bust out a big swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment