Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Countdown 4

Tuesday was one day closer to the Chicot Challenge. If you can believe it, John was on time at the pool. That makes three times out of maybe 400 or more. I was in the pool and swimming by 9:30. John wants to meet earlier, but I am trying to sleep in as long s possible this week.

I swam a simple 2,200 meters and left. My muscles had a little more snap in them this morning. That means the 2,500 I did on Monday did not back me up any. That also means the 2,200 today should have me even more fresh tomorrow. We'll see.

I thought about doing a spin session on the bicycle, but laziness took over and I lounged with the cats. This is cat week. I spend more time at home doing nothing. Cats like that. I like cats. 

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment