Saturday, May 25, 2019

Friday

Friday is always a special day for me. It is the day God gave me. This time I started with a trip to the pastors' breakfast in North Carrollton. I had not been in a while. I missed the fellowship, and I know I won't go next week because I will be sleeping in before the big swim.

After the breakfast, I was scheduled to meet John at the little pool at 10:00 a.m. He was only five minutes late. What!?!?!?!? That is almost on time. I didn't swim much. I did a paltry

1,100 21:19
300 kick with fins
1,100
total: 2,200 yards = 2,010 meters.

That is all the training I did. I thought about going for a run and lifting weights. That's kind of like thinking about fishing but not going. I do a lot of that. Slim day training wise, but a good one. Penny and I went to Pappy's in Grenada for supper. We both had their big steak, 22 ounces. Nice. We will go back. The food and service were good, the atmosphere was quiet, and the drive over pleasant. Then we rode out to the lake. Water is going over the emergency spillway, and they were letting water out of the regular spillway.

Thank you, Jesus, for a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment