Monday, September 9, 2019

9/2 - 9/8

My numbers are still good, but my shuffling remains slow. Sigh. Monday I swam 2,300 meters, shuffled 3.3 miles, and lifted weights. Tuesday I swam 2,400 meters, lifted some more weight, and shuffled 5.16 miles.

Wednesday I did a double dip in the water. I swam in the morning for 2,500 meters and finished the day with some coaching and another swim, this time in the short course pool. The second time I stroked for an additional 1,500 yards which makes 1,371 meters totaling 3,871 for the day. In the middle, I shuffled for 3.12 miles and lifted weights, legs.

Thursday, I wasn't feeling it in the water and only did 1,600 meters. Later I shuffled 2.52 miles, and I did some serious bench pressing after that. Friday, for the first time in a couple of years, I went to Carroll County and ran 9.33 miles but only after I first swam 3,500 meters. That's real training right there; I don't care who you are.

Saturday I swam an additional 3,100 meters. I did no running since I felt it was time for a drop back week. I did lift weights and this lifting included legs.

It was a solid week, I 

swam 16,771 meters,
ran 23.43 miles,  and 
lifted weights five times.

Thank you, Jesus, that I get to play and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment