Saturday, September 28, 2019

Frimas

John and I were swimming by 6:30 a.m. That's early for a Friday. I was feeling the effects of a full week of training so I only swam

1,100
350 for time 6:29
350 easy
200 small paddles
total: 2,000 long course meters

I hit the road at 9:00 a.m. and it was cool, 75 degrees. Within thirty minutes it was 80, then 85, and before I finished 91. I shuffled a slow 12.03 miles my first real long run in several weeks. Now I hope to start back building up the long run to where it needs to be.

By the time Plate City time arrived, my energy had evaporated like the morning cool. I did go out and workout. I guess an easy one is better than skipping. I did T-bar rowing, some tubing work, pullups, chinups, and the Swim Pull.

Three workouts is not a bad day. Thank you, Jesus, for time, motive, and opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment