Friday, September 27, 2019

Thursmas

Our heat wave continues as does my assault on the water. Thursday morning I was stroking in the Twin Rivers pool by 4:58 a.m. I went for 5,100 straight in 1:53:50 at a 2:13 pace. Then it was off to work. 

Thursday is a pretty short day for me. I am off by 12:05. I had some errands to run: go to the bank and go to the wood yard to get more supplies. Bear is up to his old tricks again. I did work out while I worked on the fence. It was light bench day. I did

15 X 95
11 X 100
5 X 100
6 X 100 plus bands (This was my initial playing around with the bands I purchased last Friday at Academy Sports. I liked the feel. There is a definite toughening at the top instead of a lessening. Band will be in the program from now on out.)
8 X 100 plus bands
11 X +20 incline on the swiss bar (I forgot how much it weighs)
10 X +30 incline on the swiss bar

Over head dumbbell press 9 X 25
Triceps push down 27 X 30

I went out for a shuffle after 5:00. It was 93 degrees, but the humidity was a bit lower and there was a breeze making it feel OK. I ran 2.52 miles to cap off a good day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment