Friday, April 8, 2022

Pretty Easy Right Now

Thursday is my what? my what? come on now, give it to me . . .   

Your easy day at work.

Thank you. I feel better now.

After long Wednesday, I get short Thursday and the weekend starts at 12:05 p.m. Life is good. 

Tyler and I met at 5:30 and lifted push and pull. Still nursing a shoulder, I didn't bench press, but I am able to overhead press. I did do a few negatives on the bench, just a few. Yeah, little swimming and no bench pressing while I am coming up on my major swim meet of the year, and Crazy Man Quadrathon which involves bench pressing. 

*Sigh.

Well, we hit it hard, then we both had to go to work. In Comp II, my students are writing a paper so my load is pretty easy in there right now. In Comp I-- my only other class of the day-- my students are writing a paper so my load is 

     a) heavy
     b) difficult
     c) pretty easy right now
     d) impossible

If you don't know the answer, always choose C and win.

Oh, you chose C?! What did you win? You won an "Atta boy."

After work, I went to Homefront to pick up some materials for Simon. The heavy bag project is still in the works. Then I went out for some roadwork, 4.51 miles worth. After some a spate of rest, I went to Plate City for 43:00 minutes on the stationary. Yeah, I'm trying to get ready for June 2 when we will cycle 55 miles plus all that other stuff.

Please pray for us, Tyler and me, if you are a praying person. Pray for our health, our safety, and good weather on the day. Pray for our success not only in completing the quadrathon, but in getting the message out about health and diabetes and our success in fundraising. Oh yeah, give. Here: 


Thank you and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment