Tuesday, April 19, 2022

*Sighs and Moans

Plate City was dark and quiet Monday morning. The Forty-lap Kid was out so I stayed in. With a long day at work, plus Over 60s that night, it was not a good day for training. I did, however, make it to the pool where I swam

  2,000 25/25 free/back
  4 X 50 25/25 breast/free
  total: 2,200 yards

That's a real practice right there. No, it was not a big one. No, it was not a tough one. No, it was not an almost practice.  It was a practice. The 2,000 straight was for basic fitness. The 50 breast/free was for stroke work plus I pushed the 25 free a little bit. My confidence is coming up, soaring. I hope to train harder today. 

Yes, I ate a lot of fish last night. 

*Sigh

We have another eating Thursday night.

*Sigh

Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment