Thursday, April 21, 2022

Try to

The Forty-lap Kid was out again. Poor Pee Wee. I know he misses us. It was my long day at work, so missing the morning lift did not bode well for my training prospects. Nevertheless, I made it to the pool with a little bit of time, energy, and confidence that I could swim. I swam

  2,050 25/25 free/back
  2 X 25 breast
  300 easy free
  total: 2,450 yards

The Senior Olympics are one week and one day away. The good news is that Wednesday night's swim gave me the confidence that I believe I can swim with a bit of intensity now. I will try to do that tonight. Also I will try to run today. And I will try to spend some time with Pee Wee. I will try to take a nap. I will try to drink coffee. And like my old Hebrew professor used to tell me, I will try to be nice to my wife.

Try to help me, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment