Monday, August 14, 2023

8/7 - 8/12

My first week back at work was not overly successfull. Nevertheless, it wasn't a bust either. This week should/could be better because I will not be working everyday until 4:00. I will today, however, since my Film class meets on Monday. I have four classes on Monday and one of them meets for three hours. But I love that three-hour class.

Last Monday I shuffled 2.51 miles and lifted weights. Tuesday, I shuffled some more and did not lift. I don't remember why.

Wednesday I was in the gym and in the street with Paul B. We did lots of leg work then went to the street for farmer's carries.

It was not until Thursday that I made it to the pool. I swam 1,350 yards. I also made it to the street for some roadwork and went 4.52 miles for my longes run of the week.

Having to work Friday, I only did a little treadmill running (1.68 miles), and lifted at the City.

Paul B and I hit the street hard Saturday for some big carries and some long leg work. I even went to the pool and swam 1,800 yards and ran some too. The run was a slog, but I did it.

For the week, I
 
  swam 2,878 meters,
  lifted weights fout times,
  bike ergged 3:00 minutes, and
  ran 14.25 miles

At least the running was a little better. A little. My swimming fell off a cliff. The weights, I did the best I could. The bicycle, well there were those three minutes on the bike erg. 

Anyway, it was a week of life, a week with my wife, and a week with our animals. It was also another week at Centerville. Sheila showed up with her daughter Bridgett. It had been five or six year, or was it seven? since we saw Bridgett last. She moved to Houston, Texas and for us she was only a good memory we prayed for. Tony was back for the first time in a while. Although the crowd was still small, it was a nice day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment