Monday, November 4, 2019

10/28 - 11/3

Another week of deposits in the Bank of Endurance has been made, and I enjoyed putting the stash away. Monday I swam 3,244 meters. That swim included a set of 6 X 200 @ 3:53. This is a strong stamina practice that I am sure will pay interest later on. Not only that, but I also ran 11.06 miles and lifted weights.

Tuesday I swam 2,604 meters, ran 3.06 miles, and lifted weights. Wednesday I swam 3,107 meters, ran 2.74 miles, and did not lift weights at all.

Thursday I swam 3,500 yards in a straight swim. I lifted weights and shuffled 2.56 miles. Friday I did not run at all, but I swam Virtual Swim Meet 3 getting in 4,000 yards, and I also lifted weights.

Saturday was Vardaman. Saturday was fun. Saturday I ran a 5K. Late in the afternoon, I did some Plate City work. Sunday which is normally a total rest day, Team Centerville traveled to Oxford and did the DFM Walk.

For the week, I

lifted weights five times,
swam 16,724 meters, and 
ran 23.94 miles.

That is a little step back in the running, but that is a good thing. One needs that from time to time. Actually, one needs that about every fourth week.

For the year, I have now 

swum 776,474 meters = 482 miles, and 
run 641 miles.

I am definitely on the comeback. My speed is starting to return in the pool. My endurance is beginning to comeback on the road. But more importantly, I am having fun. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment